Our Other Services
EMF Testing- Electromagnetic Field Testing
Electromagnetic fields (EMF) are generated in the vicinity of power lines, mobile phones, mobile phone towers, broadcast towers and similar transmitters.
When living close to high voltage power lines it is often harder to sell your property we can test and provide EMF reading to satisfy your potential buyers the building is within the recommended EMF guide line and provide them with peace of mind and provide you with a useful marketing tool.
What is EMF?
Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF) emissions or radiation are created whenever electrical power flows through a wire, conductor or appliance. EMF cannot be seen, felt or heard, but they are present in and around all electrical lines and devices.
EMF emissions are measured in units called milliGauss (mG).
A Radiation Protection Standard has been prepared by the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) that establishes exposure limits for EMFs in the frequency range of 0 Hz to 3 kHz. Such EMFs are known as extremely low frequency (ELF) EMFs.
- We conduct final independent inspections of new homes under construction though every stage, pre-contract signing, handover, Pre-slab, Frame, Lock-up, waterproofing, completion of the final handover occupancy and 3 months maintenance period
- We also do pre-purchase residential property inspection before you buy, which includes building defect reports,
- The Building Watchdog has over 30 years building background with technical experience
- We are registered builders in both domestic & commercial classifications.
- We have extensive experience dealing with a variety of building structures.
- Experienced counts when spotting errors that may escape those new to the building industry.
- A thorough understanding of the building commission’s guidelines, Building Codes and Australian Standards
- we are fully Insured
- We offer EMF Testing Reports inspections near high voltage power line towers in and around Melbourne
We have a full understanding of the Australian standards, Building Codes of Australia and what is required by the Building Commissions Guidelines
Call us on 0418322925
Or Contact us