How can we help You ?
We are a private and independent New house and existing home pre-purchase inspection service working for you the purchaser.
- We conduct final independent building inspections of new homes under construction though every stage, pre-contract signing, handover, Pre-slab, Frame, Lock-up, waterproofing, completion of the final handover occupancy and 3 months maintenance period
- We also do pre-purchase residential property building inspection before you buy, which includes building defect reports,
- The Building Watchdog has over 30 years building background with technical experience
- We are registered builders in both domestic & commercial building classifications.
- We have extensive experience dealing with a variety of building structures.
- Experienced counts when spotting errors that may escape those new to the building industry.
- A thorough understanding of the building commission’s guidelines, Building Codes and Australian Standards
- we are fully Insured
- We offer EMF Testing Reports inspections near high voltage power line towers in and around Melbourne, Clyde, Pakenham, Gippsland and the Mornington peninsula
We have a full understanding of the Australian standards, Building Codes of Australia and what is required by the Building Commissions Guidelines
We cover – Melbourne, Gippsland, Mornington peninsula, Mordialloc, Cranbourne, Clyde, Clyde North, Pakenham, Moe, Inverloch, Phillip Island, Korumburra, Ringwood, Rowville, Ferntree Gully, Doncaster, Berwick, Gembrook, Warneet, Warragul, Rosebud, Flinders, Burwood, Chirnside Park, Bundoora, City, Park Orchards, Croydon, Beaconsfield, Officer, Cardinia, Koo Wee Rup, Nyora, Wonthaggi, Sommers, Hastings, Dingley Village, Bentleigh, Hampton, Mount Waverly.